What’s the Plan, Stan? Strategic Planning Summit Happening This March
Experts from Google, YES Bank, Shell, Lazada, Maybank, and Western Union are set to gather to address your strategic planning challenges
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty Images
In a Southeast Asian start-up setting, it goes without saying that the founder’s role includes being the head of strategic planning. And throughout the course of growth, the most common question founders will face is this: “How can our start-up better align all our resources to maximize our strategic success?”
Arguably, a leading cause of business failure is not having an effective strategic plan. If a business is unclear on the direction it is headed, then in the face of change, chaos could ensue as you don’t know what your priorities are and your employees are confused about the roles they play in the business.
The importance of corporate strategic planning is critical to business success, even if the planning process takes time and resources. As a business grows larger and more complex, strategy formulation will need to become more sophisticated, both to sustain growth and to help muster the leadership and resources needed to keep the business developing. Extensive data collection and analysis will also take place to allow strategic planning leaders to understand how their business is operating internally and how their conditions will develop in both current and potential markets to better achieve their business objectives.
If you’re not well-versed on the subject, joining the Strategic Planning Summit 2018 from March 13 to 16 in Singapore is highly recommended.
PHOTO CREDIT: Company Courtesy
Whether your start-up’s goal is to develop long- and short-term growth strategies to improve performance, integrate digital strategy with innovation to sustain competitive advantage, align strategy to customer expectation, or implement successful international business expansion and partnering strategies, you’ll learn the latest innovations, proven strategies, and best practices from expert speakers on how to effectively initiate strategic planning within your organization.
Among the confirmed speakers include:
- Amit Shah, Senior President & Country Head Corporate Strategy, YES Bank / Executive Director, YES Institute
- Pankaj Gupta, Head of Strategy and Sales Operations, Google
- Jason Lim, Head, Group Strategy & Business Development, Maybank
- Gerald Glauerdt, Co-Founder Lazada & EVP LEX Network Design and Strategic Planning, Lazada Group
- Chalongrat Pechpakdee, Team Head of Corporate Strategy and Transformation, TMB Bank PCL
- Sanjay Bakshi, Head Digital Strategy & Implementation, Shell
- Amir Raslan Abu Bakar, Associate Professor, Putra Business School / Former Senior Executive Director, Malaysia Investment Development Authority
- Azril Aliuddin, Chief Strategy Officer, XOX BHD
- Ravi Bharadwaj, Global Head of Strategic Planning and Customer Analytics, Western Union
- Ashish Puntambekar, Head of Strategic Planning (Innovation Groups), Reliance Industries Limited
PHOTO CREDIT: Company Courtesy
Engage these experts in discussions on global proven strategies and lessons learned in best practice strategic planning. Limited passes are available on a first come first served basis.